For Mother’s Sake Scholarship
Dedicated to mother’s who are committed to leading by example by seeking training and education in their desired field of study. The For Mother’s Sake Scholarship will be awarded to a mother who has children who are in a post-secondary school.
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple per year as funds permit
- License Requirement: General Class
- Field of Study: Any
- Institution: Any
There are three components to the “C” Average Encouragement Scholarship Application:
- Online application which includes uploading official transcripts.
- Online Essay Requirement per specific scholarship.*
- Online Letter Requirement per specific scholarship.#
*Essay requirements: Applicants must write a 750- to 1,000 word essay on “Why I desire this scholarship”
#Letter Requirement from a significant male or “Father Figure”,on the topic of “Why my child deserves this scholarship”
To apply for the For Mother’s Sake Scholarship, please submit an application through the College Planning Application System