Connie S.Williams Medical Scholarship
In honor of Dorian P.Williams mother, the late Connie S.Williams who passed away from breast cancer, the Connie S.Williams scholarship will be awarded to a female student who has a C average or better and that has a demonstrated interest in a medical field.
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Number of Awards: one per year
- Field of Study: Medical/Health
- Institution: Any
- Other: Demonstrated interest in a health/medical field
There are three components to the “C” Average Encouragement Scholarship Application:
- Online application which includes uploading official transcripts.
- Online Essay Requirement per specific scholarship.*
- Online Letter Requirement per specific scholarship.#
*Essay requirements: Applicants must write a 750- to 1,000 word essay on “Why I desire this scholarship”
#Letter Requirement from a significant male or “Father Figure”, an on the topic of “Why my child deserves this scholarship”
To apply for the Connie S. Williams Medical Scholarship, please submit an application through the College Planning TODAY Services Application System